We kindly ask you to postpone your stay if you have experienced any symptoms of a respiratory illness in the last few days. Please contact us if you experience any symptoms of illness during or after your stay.
For your protection and well-being
The health of our guests and employees is a top priority for us, which is why we have implemented appropriate measures in accordance with the protection concept stipulated by the Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH) and with the support of HotellerieSuisse.
- Due to the regulations, there may be restrictions on our services, and in certain areas the number of people allowed is also limited.
- We are continuously adapting the protective measures to the changing requirements and recommendations and our employees are briefed on an ongoing basis.
- We clean and disinfect frequently used surfaces, objects and working material (e.g. door traps and light switches) professionally and in intensified cycles. Our employees also wear protective masks and gloves for special tasks.
Please note the following recommendations and posted information:
- Observe the physical distancing rule of 1.5 m to other guests, groups of guests and employees.
- Floor markings/barriers are in place in critical areas.
- Do not exceed the maximum number of people permitted in the entrance area and in the public rooms and follow the instructions of our employees. Observe the physical distancing rules here as well.
- Wash/disinfect your hands regularly. If possible, do not touch any foreign objects or disinfect your hands afterwards.
- You may only eat in the dining room when you are sitting down.
- Let our employees show you to your table and please observe the physical distancing rules.
- You must wear a protective mask in all publicly accessible rooms in the hotel. You may remove your mask when you are seated at the table. You can also obtain a protective mask at reception.
- Please keep an eye on your children.. Due to the current situation, we cannot place disinfectant out of reach of children (parents are liable for their children).
- Out of consideration for the other guests, we ask you to ensure that your children remain seated at the table during meals.